- Review daily test schedule in accordance with established criteria set by the Manager of Academic Accommodations; communicate clearly and effectively with faculty to coordinate administration of exams in accordance with professors’ expectations; handle record-keeping and assorted administrative/clerical tasks.
- Oversee note-taking system, coordinate recruitment of note-takers, and monitor the Accommodate notes portal.
- Work with Associate Director of Assistive Technology to coordinate use of assistive technology for exam administration, note-taking services, and assorted other assistive technology requests.
- Train and monitor proctors by providing tasks and ensuring a professional environment and academic integrity among the test takers.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of work experience
- Proficient in using Microsoft office suite
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Detailed oriented
A Cover Letter and Resume/CV are required to be considered for this position. Please upload your Cover Letter where it asks you to upload your Resume/CV; multiple documents are allowed.