Campus Events and Gatherings
We appreciate your resilience and flexibility considering the recent changes to the spring semester. Please review the message below as it addresses several important updates that pertain to University Life Event Guidance and Spring '22 Health Guidance.
- If you have questions about current health guidelines, please visit Penn’s Public Health Guidance.
- Students are encouraged to utilize outdoor spaces for daily activities. Participants are strongly encouraged to remain masked outdoors as it remains a key mitigation strategy in our efforts to minimize transmission during this virulent phase of the virus.
- Gathering in indoor spaces is permitted for attending class, studying, meetings and events. Food and beverage should not be provided or consumed. Activities should be limited in size to minimize the potential spread of COVID-19. All members of the Penn community are required to double mask in campus buildings.
- Penn clubs and organizations are strongly encouraged to meet virtually and utilize outdoor Grab n’ Go options to engage with the community. Grab n’ Go events must be hosted in an approved location and can be reserved through University Life. Participants are strongly encouraged to remain masked outdoors as it remains a key mitigation strategy in our efforts to minimize transmission during this virulent phase of the virus.
- Student organizations and/or individual residences are not permitted to host parties during this time. The registration process for events with alcohol and/or events held at third party venues has been temporarily suspended. Pending review of Gateway testing data, there will be an update of this policy by February 1st, 2022.